In the ever changing landscape of online sports betting site one thing remains the same; players want paid and they want paid quickly, conveniently and hassle free. Not only do they want paid, they want a great bonus, they want live wagering, dynamic live lines and wagering options. Players want to beat the bookie, that’s why they play. The number one reason to play is to cash in at the end of the day. In order to cash in, there must be a wide variety of betting options. If there are very few options, players will find a site that offers more.
America’s Bookie – FREE weekly payouts – BIG Bonuses
Sports gamblers love to get paid and they hate to be kept waiting worse than anything in the world. Stop the insanity and start living again with Americas Bookie. The bookie that brings you everything, from a free payout every week to a top notch sportsbook bonus program that won’t kill you. After 12 years in the business, this online sportsbook and casino has found the recipe for making players happy. Sharp players love their lines and odd and the wagering menu offers all of the major sports and a lot more. Stop messing with bookmakers that don’t care, call Americas Bookie.
Deposits have never been easier than with 5 Dimes.
5 Dimes is a banking juggernaut and the leader of the pack in the gaming industry. Clients rave at the quick turnaround time and even a free payout once a week. Cash transfers are easy and usually within 48 hours of the request.
Hrwager.ag has been in business since 2012 and they are quickly making friends with their liberal bonuses, fast and efficient payouts, and easy deposit methods. Look no further for an online bookie that comes loaded with wagering options and the best lines and odds industry-wide. Hrwager.ag has built its reputation on a customer service department that cares about their client’s needs. This bookmaker delivers the goods when it comes to security and payouts.
Bet a Game – Easy Deposit Methods, Fast Payouts
Tired of online bookies that don’t pay you? Bet a Game keeps their promises and they pay within 48 hours by person to person transfer using MoneyGram and Western Union. Stop the madness and get paid when you beat the bookie. Deposits are a breeze with betagame.ag, accepting gift card and cash.
Bet33 – The Ultimate Sports betting Experience
Based in San Jose, Costa Rica, the world capital for online gambling, Bet33 has been focusing on players needs since 2004. Their longevity in the business is no accident, offering world-class gambling options in all areas while giving back to customers with a competitive bonus structure and more contests than you could dream of.
What really sets Bet33 apart is their quick payout system. Many testimonials show that they have the quickest payout turnaround in the business, which has helped keep them thriving in an ultra- competitive industry. Besides their payouts, funding your account has never been easier either, with multiple options guaranteed to suit every bettor, getting you started faster than ever before.
If options are what you are looking for, look no further. With the most competitive lines and odds in the game, Bet33 has really stepped up there game with their state-of-the-art live betting interface, getting you more involved in every game. With up to 40 or more options to bet on any given game, the possibilities are endless.
The options don’t end there either, with two casinos and a racebook that offers track odds from top tracks around the world, Bet33 is a gamblers dream come true.
What do we mean by wagering options?
As mentioned, times have really changed in the online world of bookies and sportsbooks. Back in the “not so technologically up to date days” the bookies offered a handful or less, ways to play on a game. It was very basic, pick the side, total, moneyline or spread, parlays maybe a round robin and maybe buy points. That was pretty much the deal, it was what it was and you liked it or made a trip to Vegas, and really, Vegas was doing very little more.
The offshore bookies have made live betting popular and dynamic lines are pretty much unheard of in Vegas. If you like to visit Vegas, live in Vegas or send money to Vegas for sports betting purposes, then having several online bookmakers is a great choice.
What to look for in a great bookmaker:
- Straight bets, everyone offers them but do they offer them at the most competitive prices? Are
the lines (the juice) is it competitive?
- Buying points, do they offer it on not only football but basketball as well, are the prices competitive? You might be surprised which bookies will try to sneak in an extra nickel or even a dime per dollar. Look closely, shop around.
- Futures, once again shop around. Most all of the online guys offer futures but that doesn’t mean “one in the same”. Not by a longshot. Find the best numbers especially in an NBA or NHL playoff series.
- Parlay payouts, are the payouts at your bookie industry-standard or have they spiked the juice? Watch carefully, a lot of bookies add to the juice which will affect the payout should you get lucky and win.
- Props, this is action within the action, bets that are related to the sport in which you are betting. Example: The Grand Salami. This is a prop bet that allows you to bet the total combined points on every baseball game for that day. If you know the game of baseball and handicap at least a little bit, this can be a lucrative way to bet on MLB. Look for this option
- Live wagering. Don’t consider having a bookie that doesn’t offer live wagering. Live wagering is a great way to hedge your bet or simply get in. Possibly you couldn’t make the start of the game, you were at work or in traffic or whatever the case and you missed the start, live wagering has your back.
When deciding on an online wagering site be sure and search out a reachable, toll free number from the United States. There are times when you will need to call them and if it cost $5.00 a minute or they only have an email option, why would anyone want this? Find a bookie that caters to American Players and one that offers quick and easy deposits along with payout methods. Don’t sell yourself short, read the reviews and find a top online sports betting site today.